Here's a quick look at the most important news of the last 24 hours to get you up to speed.
* U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate deal, saying the agreement to reduce greenhouse gas emissions is "very unfair" to the United States. He also said the U.S. will no longer contribute funds to the Green Climate Fund. The international community expressed regret over Trump's decision but reaffirmed their commitment to the deal.
* A man armed with a rifle opened fire inside a casino at Resorts World Manila in the Philippines, causing mass panic and setting fires as he stole chips worth millions of dollars. The man - described as a gambling addict who "went crazy" after losing money - later killed himself. The bodies of 36 victims have been recovered, though it's unclear how many died in the stampede and how many died as a result of smoke. MORE: bit.ly/2rZ0E78
* 600 people have died as a cholera outbreak continues to spread in war-torn Yemen. Nearly 70,000 cases have been reported in just over a month and the number is expected to reach 130,000 within 2 weeks. A UN official warned earlier this week that Yemen is facing "total social, economic and institutional collapse." Nearly 7 million people are on the brink of famine.
* President Trump has decided not to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem at this time, breaking one of his campaign promises. The White House says the president made the decision to "maximize the chances" of reaching a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians, who welcomed the announcement.
* 44 migrants have died of thirst after their truck broke down in the Sahara desert in northern Niger, according to six survivors who managed to reach a town. The migrants - most of them from Ghana and Nigeria - were likely heading to Europe. It happened as the number of migrants who cross the desert is on the rise. MORE: bit.ly/2rZRjvM
* Former FBI Director James Comey will testify before the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee at 10 a.m. ET on June 8. He will address the circumstances of his firing by President Trump. MORE: bit.ly/2rZ4NaW
* Tropical Storm Beatriz has made landfall in southeast Mexico, dumping heavy rain and causing landslides. At least two people were killed before the storm made landfall.