San Bernardino mass shooting

 

More than 100 ISIS oil tankers destroyed as alliance steps up airstrikes - U.S. official


PUBLISHED Sun, December 06, 2015 - 8:17pm EST


The multinational coalition carrying out airstrikes against the Islamic State (ISIS) group in Iraq and Syria has stepped up its efforts, particularly against the group’s oil tankers and oilfield infrastructure in eastern Syria, a senior administration official says. “We’ve stepped up our airstrikes, particularly against ISIL oil tankers and its oilfield infrastructure in eastern Syria, with a 116 of those ISIL oil tankers destroyed,” the official said. The official also noted Obama’s decision to deploy special forces to Syria and plans to deploy an expeditionary targeting force to Iraq to assist Iraqi and Kurdish partners as they carry out raids against ISIS targets.





  Washington, D.C.        95 UPDATES

 



LEAVE COMMENTS



.
More Updates



 1 yr   FBI probes ‘new method’ to unlock San Bernardino attacker’s iPhone

              The Federal Bureau of Investigation says it is investigating a new method that may allow investigators to break into the iPhone of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook without the assistance of Apple. (more) Read More


  California        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   FBI search San Bernardino gunman’s brother’s house

              FBI agents searched the California townhome of the brother of one of the San Bernardino terror attack shooters. Syed Raheel Farook is a Navy veteran who earned medals for fighting global terrorism. Agents were carrying out a search warrant as part of an ongoing investigation.


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   Apple’s CEO opposes court order to help FBI unlock iPhone belonging to San Bernardino shooter

              Apple’s CEO Tim Cook says his company will not comply with a court order to help the FBI break into an iPhone recovered from one of the San Bernardino shooters citing the move would threaten the security of its customers. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   READ: Court order instructing Apple to help FBI break into phone of San Bernardino gunman

              U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheri Pym in California has ordered Apple to assist the Federal Bureau of Investigation in breaking into the encrypted phone of Syed Rizwan Farook, who was one of the two shooters who carried out an attack in San Bernardino in December, killing 14 people. The FBI had earlier indicated that it was unable to break into Farook's phone. Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 1 yr   Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino attackers, pleads not guilty

              Enrique Marquez Jr., the friend of San Bernardino attackers Tashfeen Malik and Sayed Farook, has pled not guilty to federal terrorism charges in connection with the purchase of weapons and previous terror plots. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 


Happening Now

U.S. FCC votes to repeal net neutrality rules

WATCH LIVE:  FCC expected to vote on repealing its net neutrality rules

Democrat Doug Jones wins U.S. Senate election in Alabama

Strong earthquake hits near Kerman in southeast Iran

Suspect in New York subway bombing acted on behalf of ISIS





BNO NEWS RADIO


Listen to "BNO News - Breaking News Radio" on Spreaker.




SIGN-UP BREAKING ALERTS



Just want the important news? Sign up now for the fastest email alerts from BNO News. Click here to get started!




LIVE WIRE


U.S. FCC votes to repeal net neutrality rules

Democrat Doug Jones wins U.S. Senate election in Alabama

Strong earthquake hits near Kerman in southeast Iran

Small plane crash into home in San Diego, at least 2 injured

Massive fire erupts in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood





VIDEOS


Large explosion in China’s port city of Ningbo kills at least 2

Mount Agung erupts on Indonesia’s Bali island, some flights canceled

Woman in Italy rescued after being held captive for 10 years

False alarm causes mass panic on London’s Oxford Street

Militants attack mosque in Egypt’s Sinai, killing at least 235