San Bernardino mass shooting

 

VIDEO: San Bernardino suspects ‘radicalized’ for quite some time - FBI


PUBLISHED Mon, December 07, 2015 - 3:01pm EST


An FBI official speaking at news conference on Monday said both San Bernardino suspects who allegedly went on a deadly shooting rampage, killing 14 people, had been radicalized for "quite some time." Over 320 pieces of evidence had been collected so far in the investigation. Authorities say there is evidence the attack was pre-planned.





  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



LEAVE COMMENTS



.
More Updates



 1 yr   FBI probes ‘new method’ to unlock San Bernardino attacker’s iPhone

              The Federal Bureau of Investigation says it is investigating a new method that may allow investigators to break into the iPhone of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook without the assistance of Apple. (more) Read More


  California        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   FBI search San Bernardino gunman’s brother’s house

              FBI agents searched the California townhome of the brother of one of the San Bernardino terror attack shooters. Syed Raheel Farook is a Navy veteran who earned medals for fighting global terrorism. Agents were carrying out a search warrant as part of an ongoing investigation.


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   Apple’s CEO opposes court order to help FBI unlock iPhone belonging to San Bernardino shooter

              Appleā€™s CEO Tim Cook says his company will not comply with a court order to help the FBI break into an iPhone recovered from one of the San Bernardino shooters citing the move would threaten the security of its customers. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   READ: Court order instructing Apple to help FBI break into phone of San Bernardino gunman

              U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheri Pym in California has ordered Apple to assist the Federal Bureau of Investigation in breaking into the encrypted phone of Syed Rizwan Farook, who was one of the two shooters who carried out an attack in San Bernardino in December, killing 14 people. The FBI had earlier indicated that it was unable to break into Farook's phone. Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 1 yr   Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino attackers, pleads not guilty

              Enrique Marquez Jr., the friend of San Bernardino attackers Tashfeen Malik and Sayed Farook, has pled not guilty to federal terrorism charges in connection with the purchase of weapons and previous terror plots. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 


Happening Now

News summary for Friday, October 20, 2017

Death toll from Mogadishu bombing rises to at least 358

New York Amber Alert: Baby boy abducted from Troy

Knife-wielding man attacks people at mall in southeast Poland

Suicide bombers attack mosques in Afghanistan, killing at least 72





BNO NEWS RADIO


Listen to "BNO News - Breaking News Radio" on Spreaker.




SIGN-UP BREAKING ALERTS



Just want the important news? Sign up now for the fastest email alerts from BNO News. Click here to get started!




LIVE WIRE


New York Amber Alert: Baby boy abducted from Troy

Suicide bombers attack mosques in Afghanistan, killing at least 72

Disgruntled employee kills self at Ford’s Woodhaven Stamping Plant in Michigan

Explosion and fire at oilfield site near Dilley, Texas

‘Active shooter’ alert at Howard University in Washington, D.C.





VIDEOS


Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner dead at 91

1 dead, 7 injured after gunman opens fire at Tennessee church

Dam failure ‘imminent’ in northwest Puerto Rico, evacuations underway

U.S. Senator John McCain will not support revised GOP health care bill

North Korean leader vows to respond to Trump’s threat