San Bernardino mass shooting

 

FBI uncovers 18-minute gap in San Bernardino shooting timeline


PUBLISHED Tue, January 05, 2016 - 7:45pm EST


The FBI is asking for the the public’s help as they seeking more information to help close an 18-minute gap in the timeline of the San Bernardino mass shooting. Speaking on Tuesday.

FBI Director David Bowdich said at some point the timeline "goes dark" adding that the husband-and-wife duo, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik acted erratically.

Officials are trying to determine whether the pair stopped at any businesses or homes to make any missing connections. Bowdich also said there was no evidence that indicated the attack was “foreign-directed





  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



LEAVE COMMENTS



.
More Updates



 1 yr   FBI probes ‘new method’ to unlock San Bernardino attacker’s iPhone

              The Federal Bureau of Investigation says it is investigating a new method that may allow investigators to break into the iPhone of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook without the assistance of Apple. (more) Read More


  California        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   FBI search San Bernardino gunman’s brother’s house

              FBI agents searched the California townhome of the brother of one of the San Bernardino terror attack shooters. Syed Raheel Farook is a Navy veteran who earned medals for fighting global terrorism. Agents were carrying out a search warrant as part of an ongoing investigation.


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   Apple’s CEO opposes court order to help FBI unlock iPhone belonging to San Bernardino shooter

              Apple’s CEO Tim Cook says his company will not comply with a court order to help the FBI break into an iPhone recovered from one of the San Bernardino shooters citing the move would threaten the security of its customers. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   READ: Court order instructing Apple to help FBI break into phone of San Bernardino gunman

              U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheri Pym in California has ordered Apple to assist the Federal Bureau of Investigation in breaking into the encrypted phone of Syed Rizwan Farook, who was one of the two shooters who carried out an attack in San Bernardino in December, killing 14 people. The FBI had earlier indicated that it was unable to break into Farook's phone. Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 1 yr   Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino attackers, pleads not guilty

              Enrique Marquez Jr., the friend of San Bernardino attackers Tashfeen Malik and Sayed Farook, has pled not guilty to federal terrorism charges in connection with the purchase of weapons and previous terror plots. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 


Happening Now

Memorial growing for Kissimmee officers following deadly shooting

4 police officers shot in separate shootings in Florida

Kentucky Amber Alert: Young boy abducted from Georgetown

Texas Amber Alert: Young boy abducted from Midland

Suspects killed after failed terrorist attack in northeast Spain





BNO NEWS RADIO







SIGN-UP BREAKING ALERTS



Just want the important news? Sign up now for the fastest email alerts from BNO News. Click here to get started!




LIVE WIRE


Kentucky Amber Alert: Young boy abducted from Georgetown

Texas Amber Alert: Young boy abducted from Midland

‘It’s complete panic’ - Barcelona witness recalls van crash

News summary for Monday, August 14, 2017

Protesters tear down Confederate statue in Durham, North Carolina





VIDEOS


Gone fishing: Russia’s Putin bares chest on Siberian lake trip

Trump signs Russia sanctions bill, calls it ‘flawed’

Trump replaces White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus

North Korea fires missile capable of reaching major U.S. cities

Manafort subpoenaed to testify