San Bernardino mass shooting

 

READ: Court order instructing Apple to help FBI break into phone of San Bernardino gunman


PUBLISHED Tue, February 16, 2016 - 9:11pm EST


U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheri Pym in California has ordered Apple to assist the Federal Bureau of Investigation in breaking into the encrypted phone of Syed Rizwan Farook, who was one of the two shooters who carried out an attack in San Bernardino in December, killing 14 people. The FBI had earlier indicated that it was unable to break into Farook's phone.

COURT ORDER:

It appears you don't have a PDF plugin for this browser. No biggie... you can click here to download the PDF file.



GOVERNMENT'S MOTION FOR ORDER COMPELLING APPLE TO ASSIST:

It appears you don't have a PDF plugin for this browser. No biggie... you can click here to download the PDF file.






  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



LEAVE COMMENTS



.
More Updates



 1 yr   FBI probes ‘new method’ to unlock San Bernardino attacker’s iPhone

              The Federal Bureau of Investigation says it is investigating a new method that may allow investigators to break into the iPhone of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook without the assistance of Apple. (more) Read More


  California        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   FBI search San Bernardino gunman’s brother’s house

              FBI agents searched the California townhome of the brother of one of the San Bernardino terror attack shooters. Syed Raheel Farook is a Navy veteran who earned medals for fighting global terrorism. Agents were carrying out a search warrant as part of an ongoing investigation.


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 1 yr   Apple’s CEO opposes court order to help FBI unlock iPhone belonging to San Bernardino shooter

              Apple’s CEO Tim Cook says his company will not comply with a court order to help the FBI break into an iPhone recovered from one of the San Bernardino shooters citing the move would threaten the security of its customers. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 2 yrs   Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino attackers, pleads not guilty

              Enrique Marquez Jr., the friend of San Bernardino attackers Tashfeen Malik and Sayed Farook, has pled not guilty to federal terrorism charges in connection with the purchase of weapons and previous terror plots. (more) Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 



 2 yrs   FBI uncovers 18-minute gap in San Bernardino shooting timeline

              The FBI is asking for the the public’s help as they seeking more information to help close an 18-minute gap in the timeline of the San Bernardino mass shooting. Speaking on Tuesday. Read More


  San Bernardino, CA        95 UPDATES

 


 


Happening Now

1 dead, several injured in Kentucky high school shooting

Powerful earthquake strikes the Gulf of Alaska, prompts tsunami warning

Indonesia earthquake: 6.1 tremor strikes southwest of Jakarta

Man arrested for threatening to kill CNN employees

Gunmen storm Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, take hostages





BNO NEWS RADIO


Listen to "BNO News - Breaking News Radio" on Spreaker.




SIGN-UP BREAKING ALERTS



Just want the important news? Sign up now for the fastest email alerts from BNO News. Click here to get started!




LIVE WIRE


1 dead, several injured in Kentucky high school shooting

Powerful earthquake strikes the Gulf of Alaska, prompts tsunami warning

Indonesia earthquake: 6.1 tremor strikes southwest of Jakarta

Man arrested for threatening to kill CNN employees

Gunmen storm Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, take hostages





VIDEOS


Gunfire heard after North Korean soldier flees to South

West Virginia Amber Alert: Nicole Hall abducted from Lewisburg

Key Virginia House race ends in tie, to be determined at random

U.S. FCC votes to repeal net neutrality rules

Rock star Johnny Hallyday, the ‘French Elvis,’ dead at 74