The table below shows confirmed cases of coronavirus (2019-nCoV, officially known as SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19) in the U.S. Scroll down for a graph and maps.
- Black Circle: Counties with 10,000 or more cases
- Purple Circle: Counties with 1,000-9,999 cases
- Red Circle: Counties with 100-999 cases
- Data about the number of recoveries varies by jurisdiction. While some provide exact figures, many provide “presumed recoveries” or no data at all. To provide a more accurate picture, we apply the presumed recovery criteria to fill the gap when no data is available. Recoveries are estimated by taking into account the average duration of illness and the number of deaths. Someone is considered to have recovered when they no longer have COVID-19, though some may have conditions caused by the illness.
Follow us / Tips
- Twitter: @BNODesk and @BNONews
- YouTube / Facebook / Email Alerts
- Did we miss something? You can let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
Legal1 day ago
Texas Amber Alert: Esmeralda Mireles abducted in Hidalgo County
Legal5 days ago
Texas Amber Alert: Jazlyn and Jionny Mendez abducted near Dallas
World6 days ago
Bird flu found on mainland Antarctica for first time
Legal2 weeks ago